Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

These two i had completed within this week or so, one is V from the movie V for Vendetta ( such a great movie might i add ) and the other is a cat i drew and inked for my girlfriend.

Daphne

Junior +
14 December 2016

I don't see any images in your post, Sir Twisted. Were they removed or am I going blind? I wanted to check out your art, so this is disappointing.

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

Daphne said:
I don't see any images in your post, Sir Twisted. Were they removed or am I going blind? I wanted to check out your art, so this is disappointing.
Apologies, it appears the attachment on here was deleted, I've updated the post now.

necr0

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
21 November 2016

They look well done, the cat is more impressive though. I'd like to see you draw a wolf in this style!

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.