Protection software?

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

I'm paying for Bitdefender. It hasn't really picked up anything dangerous in the year I've used it for, but better safe than sorry.

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

I used to use AVG and avast but since I now almost always use my MacBook I don’t have anything on it.

Juneberry

On Fire
18 April 2020
New Jersey

I use a few different pieces of protective software, like Ransomware Defender and VIPRE Antivirus Plus.

tk-hassan

27 July 2016
USA

I am using MacPaw's CleanMyMac X and it is doing a great job. I came to know about this amazing product through this article on macinfo.us. I have also used AVAST and AVG but this one seems more powerful and effective and if someone is looking to switch to a new antivirus then I highly recommend this one.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.