Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

I was just wondering if anyone has seen this movie? I would say it's definitely one of my favorites and most definitely on my top-10 list to watch.

Something about the style of bugs captivates me and the sort of gimmick tone that it has, recently got my girlfriend to watch it with me and quite frankly I love seeing it for the 100 time.

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

OMG this is a hilariously cheesy movie. Have you seen the 2nd and 3rd ones?!
I have indeed I've even seen the animated versions of them as well. To be fair, I truly do love the first one.. it is cheesy and has so much propaganda and what not in it, however, I just thought it was a good movie.

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

I have indeed I've even seen the animated versions of them as well. To be fair, I truly do love the first one.. it is cheesy and has so much propaganda and what not in it, however, I just thought it was a good movie.
It's definitely a good "shoot-em up" kinda movie.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.