Straight outta Compton

Spartan

The Myth
9 March 2014

I went to see this movie friday, and it was a longer movie, But well worth it. Not to many people were there, all thought I went with a large group.
But the movie it's self was a great movie IMO and I would advise you to watch it if you are going to the movies soon.

If you did see what did you think?

Chriswriter

Junior
9 September 2015

I went to see it last Monday and thought it was a brilliant film. Being from England I confess to knowing very little about NWA or rap music in general, but I really liked the music and I felt like I was getting the chance to learn some American history I didn't previously know about. I thought the acting was great and the stars looked enough like the original guys to be believable. Overall great movie.

Sad ending too

Spartan

The Myth
9 March 2014

Chriswriter said:
I went to see it last Monday and thought it was a brilliant film. Being from England I confess to knowing very little about NWA or rap music in general, but I really liked the music and I felt like I was getting the chance to learn some American history I didn't previously know about. I thought the acting was great and the stars looked enough like the original guys to be believable. Overall great movie.

Sad ending too
Not sure if you seen the meme going around about Ice Cubes son looking more like Ice Cube then Ice Cube does, but I got a chuckle out of it lol :)

KiraGiles

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
24 November 2019
Scotland

I've saw this movie a good few times and I have to admit I really do like it. It has such an amazing, developed story and does delve deep

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.