Too scary as a child?

GunsnRoses

On Fire
8 April 2020

What's one movie that you watched as a child that was incredibly scary to you back then or could still be scary to you still to this day

Mines would have been ring, alot of people thought the actual movie was cursed

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

I watched Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring as a five-year old, and man, some scenes scared my half to death. I had reoccurring nightmares about being stabbed by a Nazgul, just like Frodo is.

Demon_skeith

Junior
10 May 2020

The only thing I can think of is the tornado movie called Twister, my mom for whatever reason thought it was a kid movie and really frighten me. I still dislike it to this day.

Juneberry

On Fire
18 April 2020
New Jersey

I saw The Grudge before my preteen years with my grandma and cousin. I had nightmares for a long time afterwards. -.-

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

I saw The Grudge before my preteen years with my grandma and cousin. I had nightmares for a long time afterwards. -.-
Literally me. I somehow managed to watch this movie as a child and as silly as it may look now, I swear it scarred me through childhood, even to this day I don't like the movie.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.