Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

This is a simple, yet powerful question. What type of person are you? The possibilities are endless ranging from, lazy, self motivated, busy, continuously bored, never off your feet etc..

Daphne

Junior +
14 December 2016

I'm a person with a lot of health issues, both physical and mental. I like to think that I am motivated and kind of temperamental.

M

marshmallow

I'm very intense and emotional most times but i am really laid back when i want to be. It's almost scary how extreme those two sides of mine can get.

zoldos

4 December 2016
the South

marshmallow said:
I'm very intense and emotional most times but i am really laid back when i want to be. It's almost scary how extreme those two sides of mine can get.
Sounds just like me! :D

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

Busy, ambitious and lazy! The latter has a tendency to sabotage the other two characteristics, hehe.

Juneberry

On Fire
18 April 2020
New Jersey

I'm a lazy person, but I'm also a stubborn person when it comes to work I'm doing. I have a tendency to stretch myself thin despite my laziness, which is probably why I get overwhelmed so easily. I like to mostly think of myself as an honest person. Too honest, but honest.

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

I’m quite a fun and easy going person, but I dare you to cross me and see what happens.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.