Whats your OS?

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015

Windows 10 on everything except my test laptop, which runs Win 7 and Linux (Ubuntu + Debian) in multi-boot.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

katos said:
Windows 10 on everything except my test laptop, which runs Win 7 and Linux (Ubuntu + Debian) in multi-boot.

Win 7 is one of my favourite OS.

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015

Naiwen said:
katos said:

Win7 wasn't too bad, doesn't beat Windows XP for me though ... Shame they discontinued it.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

katos said:
Naiwen said:
katos said:

Win7 wasn't too bad, doesn't beat Windows XP for me though ... Shame they discontinued it.

I agree with that, nothing can beat XP!

Suraf

28 February 2016
Atlas Industries

• Windows ME and Vista --> Something that is best to be forgotten.
  • Windows 8/8.1 wasn't as bad as the two above but it was still pretty bad.
  • Windows XP was flawless, but it now lacks "modern

If I had to say something between Windows 7 and Windows 10, they both hold great potential but eventually Windows 7 will have to be put down the same way Windows XP had to because it will lack "modern

Unrecognized

Junior +
15 March 2016
Netherlands

I've one computer and one laptop.
On my laptop I'm using Windows 8, I had Windows 8.1 and later 10, but had to reset my laptop due to some problems with the system and the colors.
I also have a iMac, a pretty old one so to speak. This is a iMac G5 PowerPC, later iMac's used Intel instead of PowerPC. So you can see, pretty old.
It still runs pretty good though, it only doesn't understand much anymore, like: YouTube, browsers, couple applications. So I'm using it as a big music library (Between 250/500 GB).

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.