Forum Authority

Full Version: Fly Or Teleport?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If you had a choice to either die fly or teleport, which would you choose?
I would choose teleport, because flying would take some time, and teleport would be really instant.
Infact, if you are flying, you could see some weird shit that you don't wanna see.
Flying, only because teleporting you don't get to see the beautiful view of being above everything. Well, I guess it depends on how fast you're able to fly.
(11-23-2016, 05:06 AM)BRAHN ❤️ Wrote: [ -> ]Flying, only because teleporting you don't get to see the beautiful view of being above everything. Well, I guess it depends on how fast you're able to fly.

True, but you could easily teleport on top of the building and see the sky ;)
(11-23-2016, 05:07 AM)Karulean Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2016, 05:06 AM)BRAHN ❤️ Wrote: [ -> ]Flying, only because teleporting you don't get to see the beautiful view of being above everything. Well, I guess it depends on how fast you're able to fly.

Right, but if I'm flying only oxygen is preventing me from going any higher.
(11-23-2016, 05:09 AM)BRAHN ❤️ Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2016, 05:07 AM)Karulean Wrote: [ -> ]

Right, but if I'm flying only oxygen is preventing me from going any higher.
Yes. but seeing the sky is not all about flying. I'm pretty sure teleport would fk flying.
I will choose teleport.
Fly , more you can experience through flying than just teleporting
Flying for the experience.
Teleporting for the time.

But, teleporting would mean you would disintegrate and rebuild yourself at the chosen location. So each time you would teleport you would basically kill yourself.

And flying would be a bit annoying because of all the insects and the wind hitting your eyes directly, but it can be avoided with some goggles.

I'd take flying.
Teleport, you can be wherever you want to be immediately.
I'd rather to have teleportation so that I can go anywhere I want to be in an instant
Pages: 1 2 3 4