Forum Authority

Full Version: Thoughts on weed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
With more and more people approving of it, what are your thoughts on if it should be legal. No flaming please

I am in favor of legalization
As long as you can get your stuff done, I don't see a problem.
If you can still keep your shit together to finish what needs to be done, it's fine with me.
I personally don't find a problem with it, as a user myself. However in the long-term I think it can do some serious brain-damage.

In regards to legalization. I don't think it will be approved due to the government losing a lot of money due to it being a pure grow-able/natural substance unlike tobacco
I think they should make it legal.

If you think about it, they could make it legal so we can buy it from stores..They get a small % of tax on it and they make billions.

Problem solved?
Another good thing about legalizing is slightly harder to get.
When I was younger I could get illegal drugs no problem, Dealers just need to see some cash, but liquor was hard to come by, it's easier now but still not as easy as weed,coke or anything like that. (not 21 yet and is pretty easy to get now at) because to keep your license you'd id and such
i heard they just legalized weed in New jersey not sure if thats true. hopefully they legalize it in nyc i smoke from time too time and used to own my own bong haha.
TBH, I don't think weed is bad
The majority of the worlds population
Smokes weed
I don't have any problems with weed I just don't smoke it. I wouldn't really care if they legalized it or not.
If you legalize it, that's one last thing law enforcement has to police. Everyone's looking at pot but no one is scrutinizing alcohol. That is by far the most well spread and addictive drug out there.
Pages: 1 2 3