Forum Authority

Full Version: Do you think COD is going downhill?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have been a fan of Call Of Duty since COD 4, and ever since either Black Ops 1 or Modern Warfare 3 it has been going downhill (In my opinion). Call Of Duty Ghosts wasn't the best Call Of Duty, but it did sell a lot of copies. In your own opinion do you think Call of Duty, will get better or do you think it will just keep going downhill. Also do you think they are just going to stop at Ghost(Not Likely)?
MW2 has always been my favorite, but ever since they started making CODs after that
They tryed to change everything about call of duty, like Ghost has a good story mode but the online
Blows, I feel like the guns are way to overpowered, it's that, or the health is lower.
I agree its getting bad, but ill buy it any ways as I well get my moneys worth in playing time simply because it's a top game.
honestly it feels like it is, the game is full of people who camp in corners and think there good. the best CoD by far was CoD 4 Modern warfare and CoD MW2 , those were my favorites
Mw2 will always be the best in my opinion
Mw2 is one of my favorite too
Competitive is not going down hill, I enjoy it on Ghosts however the public scene is
In my opinion, Call of duty: WaW is and always will be the best CoD, but since MW2 started getting infection lobbys and glitches, they became even more common on the later games leading to it's fall in ranks.

It's a shame.. I've spent many hours playing COD.
I had more fun with the Black OPs, then I do with Ghost. So yes I agree that it's going down hill.
I've been playing a few hours of ghost a day, and the games not as bad as I thought. I can tell the Public matche scene has died down though.
Pages: 1 2 3