Forum Authority

Full Version: Minecraft Server (Whitelist)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This server is not mine but the owner has asked me to setup a white list thread. So here we go.

These are the rules of the server.

Rule 1: Respect the Server Owner and the Admins at all times.

Rule 2: Do not ask the Server Owner to be in videos.

Rule 3: No client side hacks or cheats. This means no illegal flying (such as zombie fly mod), x-ray mods, or any other cheats.

Rule 4: No rude, racist, sexist or otherwise obscene structures

Rule 5: If an Admin tells you to do something, do it.

Rule 6: No excessive fighting or cursing

Rule 7: Do not ask Admins or the Server Owner for items or blocks.

Rule 8: Have fun at all times!

Rule 9: Mods/Admins are not responsible for replacing items lost due to glitches, server restarts, death or theft. Make sure your homes/chests are locked.

Rule 10: Building too close to the spawn area will result in demolition of your structure. Without notice.

Rule 11: Do not advertise other servers on ours. It is rude.

Whitelist application template.

What is your in-game name?:
How old are you?:
Where are you from?:
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
What are some things you have built in Minecraft?:
Where did you find the server?:
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason?:

Do you accept the rules?:

Server IP:

[spoiler]fatchko.asuscomm.com:6969[/spoiler]

"Rule 5: If an Admin tells you to do something, do it." - Admin told me to jump off a bridge.
What is your in-game name?: oHype
How old are you?: idk
Where are you from?: United States
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: ~3 years
What are some things you have built in Minecraft?: Pixel Art, prison map, and some other stuff
Where did you find the server?: Let me answer that with question with a question:
Where are we now?
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason?: Yes, suspected hacking, but it was all skill and we resolved it.
Do you accept the rules?: I accept 1-4, partially with 5(he's advertising his server on my forum, so he better be nice.), and 6-11

I am not going to just disobey him and use his advertising thread to blackmail him, but if he's being a douche I may delete this thread.
Accepted, just use the ip on the bottom of the thread.

we will also post on this thread when the server goes down.
(02-01-2016, 09:00 PM)inc Wrote: [ -> ]Accepted, just use the ip on the bottom of the thread.

we will also post on this thread when the server goes down.

"You are not whitelisted on this server."
mfw i had to do /whitelist add
(02-01-2016, 10:59 PM)inc Wrote: [ -> ]mfw i had to do /whitelist add

I got on.