Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

inc
Minecraft Server (Whitelist)
This server is not mine but the owner has asked me to setup a white list thread. So here we go.

These are the rules of the server.

Rule 1: Respect the Server Owner and the Admins at all times.

Rule 2: Do not ask the Server Owner to be in videos.

Rule 3: No client side hacks or cheats. This means no illegal flying (such as zombie fly mod), x-ray mods, or any other cheats.

Rule 4: No rude, racist, sexist or otherwise obscene structures

Rule 5: If an Admin tells you to do something, do it.

Rule 6: No excessive fighting or cursing

Rule 7: Do not ask Admins or the Server Owner for items or blocks.

Rule 8: Have fun at all times!

Rule 9: Mods/Admins are not responsible for replacing items lost due to glitches, server restarts, death or theft. Make sure your homes/chests are locked.

Rule 10: Building too close to the spawn area will result in demolition of your structure. Without notice.

Rule 11: Do not advertise other servers on ours. It is rude.

Whitelist application template.

What is your in-game name?:
How old are you?:
Where are you from?:
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
What are some things you have built in Minecraft?:
Where did you find the server?:
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason?:

Do you accept the rules?:

Server IP:

[spoiler]fatchko.asuscomm.com:6969[/spoiler]

My Drawing Thread

If any memes want me to do draw something just hit me up with a private message.

[Image: 76561198027746348.png]
"Rule 5: If an Admin tells you to do something, do it." - Admin told me to jump off a bridge.
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
What is your in-game name?: oHype
How old are you?: idk
Where are you from?: United States
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: ~3 years
What are some things you have built in Minecraft?: Pixel Art, prison map, and some other stuff
Where did you find the server?: Let me answer that with question with a question:
Where are we now?
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason?: Yes, suspected hacking, but it was all skill and we resolved it.
Do you accept the rules?: I accept 1-4, partially with 5(he's advertising his server on my forum, so he better be nice.), and 6-11

I am not going to just disobey him and use his advertising thread to blackmail him, but if he's being a douche I may delete this thread.
Accepted, just use the ip on the bottom of the thread.

we will also post on this thread when the server goes down.
My Drawing Thread

If any memes want me to do draw something just hit me up with a private message.

(02-01-2016, 09:00 PM)inc Wrote: Accepted, just use the ip on the bottom of the thread.

we will also post on this thread when the server goes down.

"You are not whitelisted on this server."
mfw i had to do /whitelist add
My Drawing Thread

(02-01-2016, 10:59 PM)inc Wrote: mfw i had to do /whitelist add

I got on.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register