Forum Authority

Full Version: Body-wise, how fit are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm perfectly in shape right now, and perfectly proportional, which is great. I was a little overweight, but I lost all that way by exercising more and eating less.
Unfortunately, I have problems with my thyroids and metabolism, it stops me from gaining weight, quite drastically. I'm not massively underweight, but I can certainly benefit from gaining some.
I am a army men, i am completely  fit. I don't like gaining weights.

marshmallow

I'm not the most active haha. I'm on the chubbier fat side. I do want to lose the weight but I've learnt to accept myself right now.  And I've also learnt that the people who truly care about you don't mind how you look.
I used to work out quite a lot, so I still got a bit of muscle foundation from that. But, the past couple of months the workouts have become less frequent, and time spent on snacking har increased. I am not overweight, but I could probably lose a couple of pounds.
I guess as alittle update I've gained some weight, however, still suffering with the thyroid problems.