Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

CaliSlash
Anime Recommendations
Cowboy Bebop and Trigun are two awesome ones, and they're not very long. I'd also say Samurai Champloo and Seven Samurai if you like anime that are a little closer to Japanese culture.

Did you watch both versions of Fullmetal Alchemist, or just one or the other? I'm surprised to say that I like both of them pretty evenly, even though the story veers pretty wildly in different directions depending on the version. Brotherhood probably wins by a nose, but the 2003 version is still very much watchable and enjoyable.
I only saw Brotherhood. When the two Elric brothers finally saw their father and when they got their bodies back is the part I like the best. Some of the episodes are so sad, but as a whole I like Full Metal Alchemist too! I like Cowboy Begop and Samurai Champloo. I did not see Seven Samurai or Trigun yet.
OP mentioned enjoying GITS, so I would like to recommend the short series (or a movie) Eve no Jikan.
It touches on what it means to be a human, and the issue of artificial inteligence. In the series, androids and gynoids are serving humans. They're identified by a head accesory that they're forced to wear.
There's a cafe in which androids can take it off, so no-one knows who's human and who's not.
It's an extremely well-done anime with interesting concept - shame that most people never heard about it.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register