Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

SLTE
Fallout 4
(03-01-2016, 02:01 PM)mett1982 Wrote: I have been struggling with myself if I should buy this or not. I really love huge open world games where you can choose your own path and create your own characters. But I don't know if I want to spend $60 on it just yet. I think that I will like it but I think I just might wait until it gets down to like $30. The only other Fallout game I have played was Fallout 3. It was a good game but it definitely wasn't one of my favorites. I know people absolutely love Fallout and I want to give this a shot but I think I"m going to wait a little while before I explore this world of Fallout 4.

You know, I would also recommend you to wait if you don't have to play Fallout 4 now. I suppose that in the future there will be a Game of the Year edition of the game with addons, patches and the like. Not to mention that you will be able to buy used copy for cheap, if you want.
Not to mention that the game probably still has plenty of bugs. Yesterday it crashed on me like 4 times...
(03-01-2016, 05:56 PM)Elfprincess Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:01 PM)mett1982 Wrote: I have been struggling with myself if I should buy this or not. I really love huge open world games where you can choose your own path and create your own characters. But I don't know if I want to spend $60 on it just yet. I think that I will like it but I think I just might wait until it gets down to like $30. The only other Fallout game I have played was Fallout 3. It was  a good game but it definitely wasn't one of my favorites. I know people absolutely love Fallout and I want to give this a shot but I think I"m going to wait a little while before I explore this world of Fallout 4.

You know, I would also recommend you to wait if you don't have to play Fallout 4 now. I suppose that in the future there will be a Game of the Year edition of the game with addons, patches and the like. Not to mention that you will be able to buy used copy for cheap, if you want.
Not to mention that the game probably still has plenty of bugs. Yesterday it crashed on me like 4 times...
It will always have plenty of bugs. The developers should officially change their name to Bugthesda and get it over with.

Don't think I've ever had it outright crash on me before, though. Most of the bugs just muck up quest progression for the majority of players. Your luck must be bad.
(03-02-2016, 08:43 AM)SLTE Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 05:56 PM)Elfprincess Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:01 PM)mett1982 Wrote: I have been struggling with myself if I should buy this or not. I really love huge open world games where you can choose your own path and create your own characters. But I don't know if I want to spend $60 on it just yet. I think that I will like it but I think I just might wait until it gets down to like $30. The only other Fallout game I have played was Fallout 3. It was  a good game but it definitely wasn't one of my favorites. I know people absolutely love Fallout and I want to give this a shot but I think I"m going to wait a little while before I explore this world of Fallout 4.

It will always have plenty of bugs. The developers should officially change their name to Bugthesda and get it over with.

Don't think I've ever had it outright crash on me before, though. Most of the bugs just muck up quest progression for the majority of players. Your luck must be bad.

Haha, you're so punny with Bugthesda :D
I think that the crashes might be my fault, cause I connected the laptop to a TV that has a different resolution than the game allows and it puts a strain on the computer. I'll just try playing it on my laptop and see if it helps. If it does, I'll either continue to deal with a tiny screen or play around with the available resolutions.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register