Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Administrator
Stuck in DMG
(02-11-2016, 05:32 PM)insane-ghost Wrote: 3kliksphillip made a video showing the rank disposition which I particularly liked.

Yes, I've seen that video :)
Every CSGO Youtuber I know has actually made a video about it. It makes sense because it's a drastic change for the game experience.
(02-27-2016, 04:28 PM)Rexcorn Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 05:32 PM)insane-ghost Wrote: 3kliksphillip made a video showing the rank disposition which I particularly liked.

Yes, I've seen that video :)
Every CSGO Youtuber I know has actually made a video about it. It makes sense because it's a drastic change for the game experience.

I remember watching his channel before he was actually a "CS:GO" youtuber and he made Source mapping tutorials. I'm really sad those days are done for him, as his tutorials were very helpful.
(02-29-2016, 06:33 PM)insane-ghost Wrote: I remember watching his channel before he was actually a "CS:GO" youtuber and he made Source mapping tutorials. I'm really sad those days are done for him, as his tutorials were very helpful.

He makes games as well. :) I'm really glad I found him through his CSGO videos because I got to watch his "Gamemaking Journey" (on his 2kliksphilips channel), which was extremely inspirational to me as someone who has always been passionate about gamemaking since I was a child. A lot of it felt very nostalgic and I could relate to almost everything he went through as a kid trying to make games, it reignited my passion for gamemaking. I really like this guy and his content overall. He's unique and multitalented (watch him juggle haha). I like how the lower the number prefix on his channel the more personal his content got. (kliksphilips is basically a vlog/ranting channel).
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register