Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
3DS
Does anyone have the 3DS? I don't but my cousin's got it, and she's liking it. What do you think of it?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I dont have one myself.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Yeah, I've got an original model that I've had for a bit. It's got a pretty good catalogue of games going for it now, though I feel the 3D stuff is just a gimmick and I've had the slider slid to off pretty much the whole time I've owned mine (except from maybe an hour or two when I first got it).
[Image: BIf47zQ.gif]
I have a 3DS and I love it.  It allows me to play video games and not be tied down to just one spot.  If I have to wait in line somewhere, I can play games on my 3DS while I'm waiting.
I don't have one, yet, but I have considered getting one because they look really nifty and have a pretty nice game selection.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register