Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

jurew2
Laptop or Desktop
Do you use a dekstop PC or a laptop to play the games on the computer? Which do you preffer?
I prefer desktop over a laptop for gaming any day. I prefer desktop as it is more comfortable to use mouse or keyboard to move the cursor on the screen. Also, I do not think it is easy to use touchpad on the laptop for playing PC games, although I have never tried it. I have also heard that the touchpad gets spoilt after using it for gaming after some years. However, this problem is not seen in case of using the mouse.
I'm a mobile user but I prefer laptops.
Mobility is key!
I'm not really much of a laptop or pc gaming, But I use a laptop for my internet activities!
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I enjoy using my phone to browser the web
Desktop ftw man x)
I use a laptop and it works pretty well, I plan to get a desktop soon enough.
I would have to choose destop but it was hard to choose because i like to travel a lot and its hard to take a destop round and setup and stuff but i love them more due to easier gameplay and stuff like that. But yeh i would choose destop
I use a laptop. Don't game on it though as it's not powerful enough for that.
Discussion Time - A forum dedicated to free speech.
I use a laptop, but am working on a desktop build currently :)
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register