Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Hype
The Free Mega Traffic Source, Reddit
Hello OGF,
I just thought I'd mention Reddit. Now, I am sure man of you have heard of it, but most people don't use it as a traffic resource. Reddit can actually be one of the most useful traffic sources if used correctly.
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
Are you allowed to advertise there though? How would one go about getting traffic from Reddit?
(01-04-2016, 09:27 PM)Namoh Wrote: Are you allowed to advertise there though? How would one go about getting traffic from Reddit?

1. Yes, just depends on which sub-reddit you advertise on. You just have to sort of do a trial and error thing to find out where, and yes you may get banned from some sub-reddits doing this.
2. Go to the sub-reddit you would like to advertise on(ex. https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming) and then click "Submit a New Link"
Now fill in the needed info and post, just don't spam much.
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
I tried this as well, lets see what happens!
Usually a subreddit will have the rules listed on the sidebar. Just read the rules to see if they allow advertising. I get a great deal of traffic from reddit but I do it in a respectful way to avoid being banned or spamming subbreddits. Lots of different subbreddits for different niches. Reddits a great site to market on, they also offer paid advertising.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register